We make the following promises . This is a key element of the differentiation of our business and forms a fundamental part of everything we do. Our promises are designed to ensure clarity and understanding in the relationship between DD&S Drywall & Painting and our customers. We attend to detail to ensure that our customers’ requirements are fulfilled in accordance with the quotation.
- to be tidy, polite, obliging, helpful, considerate, courteous & well mannered.
- to work quickly, efficiently, methodically, productively to high standards.
- to use correct trade practice, specification & methods.
- to exceed in our workmanship. so you can relax knowing we're in control
- to allow the customer to give approval of preparation before painting.
- to be prepared to make suggestions & options if requested.
- to provide customers with advice regarding the types of paint & finishes.
- to cover/ protect garden, concrete paving, decks, furniture, Carpet, Floors etc,
- to discuss any trimming of trees, plants etc,
- there will be no reckless activity on site such as dragging planks or equipment that could mark or damage concrete, brickwork, paving, decking etc.
- to remove & refit door handles before painting
- a practical security strategy where doors & windows have to be left open.
- to inform the customer of our standard hours & any variations.
- to discuss progress with the customer on a daily basis.
- to do our best to prevent any dust, Etc.
- to discuss, areas that may cause temporary inconvenience.
- to make an effort to fix or remove curtains to & prevent wind paint damage.
- to make an effort to prevent dust etc. entering inside through windows.
- to attempt to make all newly painted areas water-tight.
- to enter your home in clean footwear or remove,
- to take extreme care inside any home using covers & other protection.
- to sweep up or vacuum at the end of each day if necessary.
- to leave various leftover paint used on the job.
- to put right any faulty workmanship.
- to monitor the paint performance with customer approval.
- to keep in contact & be willing to come back.
- to exceed in what we do, because we're going to be around long enough for you to recommend us to others.
Our Services Include:
FRP Board installation
Interior and Exterior Residential Painting
Garage floor epoxy & painting
DD&S Drywall & Painting has precise procedures in preparation, application, and inspection to insure our clients highest satisfaction.